Shop by Category
Shop by Category
You are applying for a Non-Commercial Use License to use the YCOPI-R (Young Carers of Parents Inventory - Revised)
Young people who have a family member with an illness or disability often assume responsibility for their care and have been referred to as young caregivers.
The YCOPI-R is an empirically validated measure of the impact of caregiving on the young carer which can be used with youth across different caregiving contexts.
Non-Commercial Licensees can use the YCOPI-R for:
- Use by individual students and faculty in conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation.
- Use as required course readings or viewings.
- Distribution of materials to students in a class or posting or scanning materials to a Learning Management System Website ("Learning Management System Website" means a password-protected website or other system maintained by an instructor for use by students enrolled in a particular course).
- Academic presentations or conferences (must be accompanied by reference to the Copyright Owner and with reference that use of the YCOPI-R is not permitted without entering into a license).
Non-Commercial Iicensees are not permitted to use the YCOPI-R for clinical intervention/treatment. Non-Commercial licensees also cannot publish, share, distribute, modify, sublicense or sell the YCOPI-R materials. They are copyright protected.
To apply for a Non-Commercial Use license, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. You will not be charged for this transaction.
Your application will be considered and you will receive an email response within 7 days.
If your application is successful, you will receive via email:
- The YCOPI-R questionnaire scale
- The YCOPI-R Scoring Guidelines