Shop by Category
Shop by Category
You are applying for a Non-Commercial Use License to use the Bullying & Cyberbullying Scale for Adolescents (BCS-A) (English).
Intervention on adolescent bullying is reliant on the valid and reliable measurement of victimisation and perpetration experiences, however existing self-report scales are restricted to uni-dimensional models or victimisation experiences only.
The BCS-A is a validated multi-factor measurement model of bullying/cyberbullying victimisation and perpetration. It comprises a 13-item scale consisting of physical, verbal, and relational, and cyber forms of bullying and possesses robust psychometric dependability.
Non-Commercial Licensees can use the BCS-A for:
- Use by individual students and faculty in conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation
- Use as required course readings or viewings
- Distribution of materials to students in a class or posting or scanning materials to a Learning Management System Website ("Learning Management System Website" means a password-protected website or other system maintained by an instructor for use by students enrolled in a particular course)
- Academic presentations or conferences (must be accompanied by reference to the Copyright Owner and with reference that use of the BCS-A is not permitted without entering into a license).
Non-Commercial Iicensees are not permitted to use the BCS-A for clinical intervention/treatment. Non-Commercial licensees also cannot publish, share, distribute, modify, sub-license or sell the BCS-A material, as they are copyright protected.
To apply for a Non-Commercial Use licence, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. You will not be charged for this transaction.
Your application will be considered and you will receive an email response within 7 days.
If your application is successful, you will receive via email:
- The 2 x 13 item BCS-A in the language described in the product name in both ordinal and ratio (pdf file format); and
- A scoring information sheet for the BCS-A (pdf file format); and
- The journal article: Thomas, H.J, Scott, J.G, Coates, J.M and Connor, J.P (2019). Development and Validation of the Bullying and Cyberbullying Scale for Adolescents: A multi-dimensional measurement model. The British Journal of Educational Psychology, 89, 75-94.