Shop by Category
Shop by Category
Choose Your Options
You are applying for a Commercial Use License to use the BULLYING & CYBERBULLYING SCALE FOR ADOLESCENTS (BCS-A) (German)
Intervention on adolescent bullying is reliant on the valid and reliable measurement of victimisation and perpetration experiences, however existing self-report scales are restricted to uni-dimensional models or victimisation experiences only.
The BCS-A is a validated multi-factor measurement model of bullying/cyberbullying victimisation and perpetration. It comprises a 13-item scale consisting of physical, verbal, and relational, and cyber forms of bullying and possesses robust psychometric dependability.
Commercial Licensees can use the BCS-A for:
- Clinical intervention/treatment
- Use by individual students and faculty in conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation
- Use as required course readings or viewings
- Distribution of materials to students in a class or posting or scanning materials to a Learning Management System Website ("Learning Management System Website" means a password-protected website or other system maintained by an instructor for use by students enrolled in a particular course)
- Academic presentations or conferences (must be accompanied by reference to the Copyright Owner and with reference that use of the BCS-A is not permitted without entering into a license).
Commercial licensees also cannot publish, share, distribute, modify, sub-license or sell the BCS-A material, as they are copyright protected.
The BCS-A is priced based on your estimated number of uses during the 12 month license period.
- $100 for 100 uses
- $300 for 500 uses
- $500 for 1,000 uses
Pricing is in Australian Dollars and is exclusive of GST.
To apply for a Commercial Use licence, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. When you purchase a license, you will be charged based on your intended number of uses of the BCS-A during a 12 month (annual period). Should you wish to renew your license after the initial 12 month license period, you can simply come back and renew through the UniQuest e-shop.
Upon receipt of your credit card payment, you will receive the following files for download: .
- The 2 x 13 item BCS-A in the language described in the product name in both ordinal and ratio (pdf file format); and
- A scoring information sheet for the BCS-A (pdf file format); and
- The journal article: Thomas, H.J, Scott, J.G, Coates, J.M and Connor, J.P (2019). Development and Validation of the Bullying and Cyberbullying Scale for Adolescents: A multi-dimensional measurement model. The British Journal of Educational Psychology, 89, 75-94.