Shop by Category
Shop by Category
You are applying for a Commercial Use License to use the GAI SHORT FORM (Czech).
Anxiety is very prevalent in older people, but with dementia also presenting as a common illness in this group, mood disorders such as anxiety and depression can be overlooked because the symptoms can be very similar.
The Geriatric Anxiety Inventory short form (GAI-SF) is a briefer version of the 20 item Geriatric Anxiety Inventory. The GAI-SF is a 5-item scale that measures dimensional anxiety in older people. It is a screening tool rather than a clinical diagnostic inventory, and can be administered either as a self-report or health professional-administered measure. The GAI-SF has sound psychometric properties, and this brief inventory is recommended for use in epidemiological studies, in primary care settings and in acute geriatric medical settings where a briefer tool may be preferred.
Commercial Licensees can use the GAI for:
- Clinical intervention/treatment
- Use by individual students and faculty in conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation
- Use as required course readings or viewings
- Distribution of materials to students in a class or posting or scanning materials to a Learning Management System Website (“Learning Management System Website” means a password-protected website or other system maintained by an instructor for use by students enrolled in a particular course).
- Academic presentations or conferences (must be accompanied by reference to the Copyright Owner and with reference that use of the GAI is not permitted without entering into a license)
Commercial Iicensees are not permitted to publish, share, distribute, modify, sublicense or sell the GAI materials. They are copyright protected.
The GAI is priced based on your estimated number of uses during the 12 month license period.
$100 for 100 uses
$300 for 500 uses
$500 for 1,000 uses
Pricing is in Australian Dollars and is exclusive of GST.
To purchase a commercial use license, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. When you purchase a license, you will be charged based on your intended number of uses of the GAI during a 12 month (annual period). Should you wish to renew your license after the initial 12 month license period, you can simply come back and renew through the UniQuest e-shop.
Upon receipt of your credit card payment, you will receive the following files for download:
- the 5 item GAI-SF in the language described in the product name (pdf file format); and
- a scoring information sheet for the GAI-SF(pdf file format); and
- the journal article : Byrne, G.J. and Pachana, N.A., (2011). Development and validation of a short form of the Geriatric Anxiety Inventory – the GAI-SF. International Psychogeriatrics, 23, 125-131.