Shop by Category
Shop by Category
You are applying for a Non-Commercial Use License to use the CaneLCA Eco-Efficiency Calculator V1.03 (Blank).
CaneLCA calculates ‘eco-efficiency’ indicators for sugarcane growing based on the life cycle assessment (LCA) method. It streamlines an otherwise complex LCA process to make it more accessible to industry researchers, agricultural advisors, policy makers and farmers. It has been specifically developed for sugarcane growing in Australia, for internal comparison of growing practices at the farm level.
For further information about CaneLCA please follow this link to the Product Category page.
A non-commercial licence for CaneLCA allows for:
- use by Australian sugarcane farmers, agricultural extension officers and advisors, agronomists, other personnel associated with the Australian sugar industry;
- use by researchers conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation;
for the purposes of:
- understanding the life cycle environmental aspects of a particular sugarcane growing system;
- identifying opportunities for improving eco-efficiency of sugarcane growing systems;
- comparing the life cycle eco-efficiency of alternative sugarcane growing systems;
- verifying the environmental benefits of new cane growing practices;
- informing decisions about changes to current farming practices.
Non-commercial Iicensees are not permitted to use the CaneLCA for commercial purposes. Non-commercial licensees also cannot publish, share, distribute, modify, sub-license or sell CaneLCA materials. They are copyright protected.
To apply for a non-commercial use license, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. You will not be charged for this transaction.
Your application will be considered and you will receive an email response within 7 days. If accepted you will receive via email:
- Microsoft Excel file of your requested version/s of the CaneLCA Eco-Efficiency Calculator V1.03
- Single Region
- All Regions
- User Manual for CaneLCA Eco-efficiency Calculator V1.03
- Methodology Manual for CaneLCA Eco-efficiency Calculator V1.03