Shop by Category
Shop by Category
You are applying for a Non-Commercial Use License to use the BULLYING & CYBERBULLYING SCALE FOR ADOLESCENTS (BCS-A) (Persian)
Intervention on adolescent bullying is reliant on the valid and reliable measurement of victimisation and perpetration experiences, however existing self-report scales are restricted to unidimensional models or victimisation experiences only.
The measurement approach has been empirically validated and supports the measurement of four broad forms of bullying behaviour – physical, verbal, relational and cyber. The BCS-A comprises 26 items in total, including two parallel 13 item scales, one each for victimisation and perpetration.
Non-Commercial Licensees can use the BCS-A for:
- Use by individual students and faculty in conducting academic and scholarly research, academic publishing, or course preparation
- Use as required course readings or viewings
- Distribution of materials to students in a class or posting or scanning materials to a Learning Management System Website ("Learning Management System Website" means a password-protected website or other system maintained by an instructor for use by students enrolled in a particular course)
- Academic presentations or conferences (must be accompanied by reference to the Copyright Owner and with reference that use of the BCS-A is not permitted without entering into a license).
Non-Commercial Iicensees are not permitted to use the BCS-A for clinical intervention/treatment. Non-Commercial licensees also cannot publish, share, distribute, modify, sublicense or sell the BCS-A material, as they are copyright protected.
To apply for a Non-Commercial Use licence, complete all required fields and proceed to the checkout. You will not be charged for this transaction.
Your application will be considered and you will receive an email response within 7 days.
If your application is successful, you will receive via email:
- The 26-item (2x13 items) self-report survey tool BCS-A in the language described in the product name (pdf file format); and
- A scoring information sheet for the BCS-A (pdf file format); and
- The journal article: Thomas, H.J, Scott, J.G, Coates, J.M and Connor, J.P (2019). Development and Validation of the Bullying and Cyberbullying Scale for Adolescents: A multi-dimensional measurement model. The British Journal of Educational Psychology, 89, 75-94.